05 JAN 2006 - The First of Many





Hello Family and friends,
I will try and update this as much as possible throughout the next year. There will be times I will not be able to write what I have done or seen, due to security reasons. I am sure you understand. I still think this will be easier then trying to send out emails to everybody.
I am home in San Antonio right now, and I leave on Sunday to head back to Ft Carson, CO. I am of course sad, but I was so glad to be home with Iz and the boys. They are getting so big. I can only imagne what they will look like in a year.
I am enclosing a couple of pics of Ryleigh's 1st birthday and Christmas.
Talk later,
Randy
Kabuki, I will be checking this site everyday to see what you write. Please take care of yourself. Atlanta is patiently waiting a visit from The helms family someday after you get back. hahaha.
john
Posted by
Orange Julius Jackson |
10:55 AM