« Home | Up From San Antone » | 05 JAN 2006 - The First of Many »

I Can See Peely Now the Rain is Gone


Hey Everyone,

How are you? We had a pee test this morning. Of course I passed. We spent the rest of the AM packing and spraying our bags with our names. You can assume correctly, I got paint all over my hands. Luckily I found some comet and a sponge with a scrub pad on it. For the rest of the day I will smell like comet.

They told us we can store three duffel bags under the plane and carry a ruck or back pack with us on the plane. We have to carry our weapons and wear all of our battle rattle. So it will be painful. I cannot give you the flight schedule, but I will tell you its long and several stops along the way.

Hopefully later tonight we will go to one of the local malls. I just want to walk around and get out of the barracks.

Later,
Randy