« Home | I Can See Peely Now the Rain is Gone » | Up From San Antone » | 05 JAN 2006 - The First of Many »

Come Fly With Me

To All,

We leave for Kuwait. Our day will begin at when we have to bring all of our bags downstairs for the dogs to sniff. Then we have to build a pallet for them to go on the plane. I have four duffels and one carry on. A lot of stuff to keep me safe and happy. We will make around four to six stops before we finally arrive in Kuwait.

I am not sure when I will post on here again. We start training in Kuwait right away. I will call Iz when I arrive and she can log in a post that I have made it. Once I get a permanent address in Iraq, I will shoot it out to you all.

Until I post again,

Randy