I'm Here
Well we arrived in Kuwait. It was a very painful journey. We made several stops along the way and I was only able to sleep, maybe three hours total. I am in a tent with ten other guys that I have been training with. From this point, I will only refer to them by the last initial. C my partner is right there with me. He snores, but with the ear plugs in, I can sleep.
We will train here for awhile and then move onwards to Iraq. The place is not bad, but when we arrived it was raining. You do the math, rain and dirt equal mud.
Talk later,
Randy
We will train here for awhile and then move onwards to Iraq. The place is not bad, but when we arrived it was raining. You do the math, rain and dirt equal mud.
Talk later,
Randy