« Home | Sorry Ingrid » | The Sand Storm » | Happy Mothers Day » | Welcome Back » | To The Love Of My Life, The Mother Of My Children,... » | I Only See a Red Sky » | I Kissed a Man, Say What? » | Man I'm Tired » | Black is Back » | One Of My All Time Favorites »

Some Pictures of My Room and Area






I took a few shots of were I lay my head at night. Thought you might enjoy them. Not much going on here, but the heat. Everyday it is getting hotter and hotter. My hat is just brown with nasty sweat stains. I need to wash it.

Caelan will be four in a couple of weeks. I cannot believe how fast he and his brother are growing. Seems like yesterday he was born. I am looking forward to the two of them hugging the bajabbers out of me when they see me.

Take care,

Randy

I want to hug you too. I think it totally sucks that some of us will not get to smother you with hugs and kisses. I do not begrudge your wife or sons; I just wish I could join in the lovefest to come. The guard unit from Brunswick/HInesville came home recently and I happened to be on 341 as they came rolling through. I said a prayer for you at that moment as I do every Sunday at church. I felt so proud of those men as they drove by honking their horns. It also made me miss you all the more. Also, daddy met a Korean military officer recently and talked to him about your stay in Korea back at the beginning of your career. He bragged onyou about your service to our country and to those in Iraq. I just thought you should know that you are in his thoughts as well as mine. Keep your head covered and your butt protected (not meant in a gay way) because I want you back home in one piece. I love you Bubba! Your big sis', Renee'

Post a Comment