I Only See a Red Sky

Today we had a sand storm you would not believe. It happened around 3:30 pm. The sky was the color of red and you could not see anything. I snapped a photo with my CPT's camera, but it was just dark. I was only outside in it for a couple of minutes, but my whole body was covered with sand. It's a really sticky feeling. Gets in your hair and ears. Just nasty.
I took this picture in one of the Iraqi CPT's offices. The little girl is praying to Allah to help the new Iraq. Look close enough and you will see tears coming down her face. It really touched me. The Iraqi CPT and I spoke for a while on the photo. He informed me that when an Islamic person prays to Allah, they sometimes cry to him to help them. I told him it is the same with the Christian religion. Unfortunately most of the time the crying is done after the person has made the mistake. Really nice conversation with him and he really wants the new Iraqi army to be different then the old Republican Guard. I do as well.
Played soccer again today, but I was not real happy. My temper started getting to me, because these guys just keep arguing instead of playing. They would tell me play here, now play over here, and then go over there. I finally had to yell at them, listen guys I know how to play. I have spent ten of the last 14 years overseas. I understand the game and how it is played, I'm just not that good.
Enough for now,
Randy