Happy Mothers Day


To All The Mothers, Happy Mothers Day, but especially Isabel, Momma, Nana, Ingrid, Renee, Sib, Annette, and Sarah. I hope your children and spouses treat you well today. Tomorrow it's back to normal though (HA HA).
As you can see I went and tagged a few tanks today with some spray paint. I got some good shots for Isabel and the boys. I also hit two up for my main man John Sousa.
Spent last night with the Iraqi COL watching Arabic music videos. This guy loves to watch them. I brought him a six piece Popeyes Spicy Chicken dinner. He was extremely happy. He told me he would eat it when everyone was gone. My kind of guy, just like Joey from Friends, share no food with no one.
The weather is getting hotter everyday. It has broken the 100s a couple of times. I can only imagine what it is like in June and July when it hits 120s and 130s. I will be sweating my behind off. I have also included some photos of the sand storm from the other day. My CPT took them from the roof of our building.
Finally a personal note to my brother. Thanks for your comment the other day. You made my day with the little bro comment. And to answer you, NO I'M NOT. Just remember when you where a life guard in the summer of 84. Take care,
Randy