« Home | One Of My All Time Favorites » | Thanks For the Mess Guys » | More Tea, and Were Is the Porte Potty Key? » | More Rain » | Where Are All The Wall Lockers and Beds » | We Moved » | Mister, Mister, One More Please » | What a Night » | So Busy » | It's the Least I Can Do Rock »

Black is Back


We received a new guy on our team last night. SGT A will be a great help, I am sure. He will be able to take some of the load that we have been carrying. Some of us have about four or five areas we are responable for. We will also receive a SSG J tomorrow. Again the more the better. I have built up a great working relationship with both our interpreters and my Iraqi counterparts in the Admin office. They all seem to like me and give me the Arabic hug when they see me. They constantly ask me to come play football (soccer) with them and to drink tea. Cool stuff.

I read that this weekend Dale Jr will honor his late father's birthday by dropping the normal Red Chevy paint scheme and go with a Black with White lettering. I have enclosed a photo. Looks cool.

Randy