HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
To all the Dads who read my blog, but especially Sonny, Grandpa, Frans, and Dick Happy Father's Day. I hope you day is good. For me it is nice to be with my boys on this day, but sad as well because I leave tomorrow back to Iraq. We have had a very nice 15 days together. With Dick and Ingrid being here it made it extra special as well. All good things have to come to and end though. So tomorrow I bored the plane headed back to the heat.
A special congratulation to Sharon on your recent graduation. I wish you success in all that you do.
I will write again from the hot dessert sand.
Randy
A special congratulation to Sharon on your recent graduation. I wish you success in all that you do.
I will write again from the hot dessert sand.
Randy