« Home | They Call Me....Tariq » | Like Little Kids In A Candy Store » | Some Pictures of My Room and Area » | Sorry Ingrid » | The Sand Storm » | Happy Mothers Day » | Welcome Back » | To The Love Of My Life, The Mother Of My Children,... » | I Only See a Red Sky » | I Kissed a Man, Say What? »

Another Long Night

We had mission again last night. This time I stayed back and pulled radio watch. The guys pulled back into camp at about 0630. I stayed up all day, because I have so much Admin stuff that needs to be done. Finally about 1500 (3:00 pm) I crashed for two hours.

Isabel told me a cute story about the boys. It seems Ryleigh was getting in Caelan's way when he was trying to watch a movie. Caelan kept telling Ryleigh to move away from the television. I guess Caelan got made and he pushed or pulled Ryleigh to the ground. Of course Ryleigh started crying. Ryleigh got up and went over and turned the TV off. Good for him.

Later,

Randy