« Home | Another Long Night » | They Call Me....Tariq » | Like Little Kids In A Candy Store » | Some Pictures of My Room and Area » | Sorry Ingrid » | The Sand Storm » | Happy Mothers Day » | Welcome Back » | To The Love Of My Life, The Mother Of My Children,... » | I Only See a Red Sky »

Where Are They Now?

Nothing to significant in the last day to write about so I figured I would throw out a few names to see if any of you know what happened to them?

1. Roy "Paris" Gentry
2. Dave Quakenbush
3. David Kline
4. Bruce Zaragozza
5. Bobby Engels
6. Reid Thrawick
7. Kevin (what's his last name, he played a mean jazz guitar)
8. William "Wilbur" Morris
9. Scott "Bio" Miller
10. Jimmie "Evil Eye" (what was his last name)
11. Mr. Mobley
12. Alonzo Hawk
13. That dude that Mr Jennings said was the meanest man in Tennessee
14. Mason Walters

Any clue on these people, please pass along.

Randy

Hey Randy!!! I just came across you myspace when I heard that you could find high school friends on there. I am so proud of your service and you have a beautiful family. Congratulations!

David is living in Jacksonville. He is married and has three girls (10, 7, and not quite 1). I have forwarded him your blog link and hopefully he will get in touch with you. He is recovering from surgery right now, so I am not sure how much he is online, but hopefully he will get it soon.

I have been married to Dwight Cook since 1993 and we live in Metro Atlanta with our two boys (7 and 2). I am a stay home mom and spend my days chasing my youngest and running my oldest to school and his other activities.

It is so good to see ya!! Take care!

Post a Comment