« Home | I'm Here » | Come Fly With Me » | I Can See Peely Now the Rain is Gone » | Up From San Antone » | 05 JAN 2006 - The First of Many »

The Nights are Cold, but the Chow Hall Rules

The heater in our tent does not work. For anyone who has been in the dessert before, you know that the nights are cold. Last night I was in full PT gear (Pants and Jacket) zipped up in my sleeping bag, with another sleeping bag wrapped around my head. I was still cold. I stayed up until 0030 and watched the game between the Steelers and Colts.

For the next several days will are training. Some class time, but a lot of field time. We will head north in about a week or so. I am ready to stop the training and get to work.

I have called and talked to Iz and the boys just about everyday. I know she appreciates it and it makes my day. Last night I had to wait about and hour and half to call, but just hearing their voices made it worth the wait.

Talk again soon,

Randy