« Home | More Tea, and Were Is the Porte Potty Key? » | More Rain » | Where Are All The Wall Lockers and Beds » | We Moved » | Mister, Mister, One More Please » | What a Night » | So Busy » | It's the Least I Can Do Rock » | Bloging By Email » | My Little Soldier »

Thanks For the Mess Guys




Well SFC I and I (that sounds weird, Help Renee my English professor) moved into our room the other day. We have a lot of room. It's like having your own room. Few problems we need to work on though. The guys who left here were slobs. We cleaned it once, but it needs it again. I will spend the next couple of days hanging stuff up and putting the pictures of the boys and Isabel on the wall.

Speaking of pictures, check out these photos Isabel sent me. My two boys are growing so fast and they both are some handsome devils. I guess they take after their momma on the looks part. I mean look at how hot Isabel looks. I can not wait to get home, and hug the life out of her. You look fantastic baby,