« Home | Mister, Mister, One More Please » | What a Night » | So Busy » | It's the Least I Can Do Rock » | Bloging By Email » | My Little Soldier » | Today Turns Out Great » | We Have Internet, But I Can't See My Blog » | The Story Of The Fat Kid And The Insurance Man » | Baghdad Baby »

We Moved

Well we spent all day yesterday and we moved to our new location. Of course we are still on Camp Taji, but in a different area. The dayroom is not to bad for the next ten days, just crowed. I am ready for the other team to leave, so we can move into thier rooms though.

I am getting anxious about going home at the end of May. Ryleigh is running around now and I cannot wait to see him do that. Caelan is getting so tall. I promised him that we would go fishing. Well I am busy, so today is short.

Randy

Just thhinking about you, glad all is well for now.

Faith

Post a Comment