More Rain
Well yesterday it rained for about four hours. They place we have moved to floods real bad. The water comes underneath the door. So we had to scramble to move our stuff from off the floor. I wonder how this team we are replacing lived like this for a year. We have put in a request and will receive about 1,200 sandbags next week. We will place them around the front two high. This is a temporary fix to stop the flooding if it rains again. The rainy season should be over.
It has been getting in the high 90s during the day. At night the bugs come out for about two to three hours. I like to sit outside at night and talk. I get eating alive during that two to three hour time frame. Soon the bugs should leave and the flies we replace them. Never stops.
Randy
It has been getting in the high 90s during the day. At night the bugs come out for about two to three hours. I like to sit outside at night and talk. I get eating alive during that two to three hour time frame. Soon the bugs should leave and the flies we replace them. Never stops.
Randy