« Home | Bloging By Email » | My Little Soldier » | Today Turns Out Great » | We Have Internet, But I Can't See My Blog » | The Story Of The Fat Kid And The Insurance Man » | Baghdad Baby » | Happy Birthday Dick » | I Write The Blogs The Whole World Reads. » | My Life's Complete » | Goodbye, Ugh Hello, Who's There »

It's the Least I Can Do Rock

Both Sunday and Monday saw it rain it a lot. Of course as I have mentioned early on with this blog, when it rains here the sand turns to mud. So both days I have had to kick my boots against the wall before going inside. Still it tracks everywhere and gets all over the floor.
 
Have you seen my baby lately on MSN Messenger? She is looking so good. Isabel has been hitting the gym about five days a week for two hours at time. I am proud of all that she has done while I've been away. I guess there is a reason God made women stronger then men. See I don't know if I could do all that she has done, and stayed so sweet. Those boys alone keep her well occupied.
 
My new quarters I found out will have me with a roommate again. Not bad because the room is pretty big from what I have been told. My roommate will be SFC I. We get along well, especially since he is a Wrestling fan like me.
 
Speaking of wrestling, I sure miss that I was over here and could not watch Wrestlemania on Sunday. I have some very fond memories of Wrestlemanias past. To name a few, Bobby and me watching it an being totally surprised to see that Undertaker was Mean Mark from WCW. Another one was watching it with Terry Fair in Phoenix (I hope you sign with somebody soon Terry).
 
Yeah I am a little bit of a mark for the thing, but I can't help it. See I have been watching it since I was about four or five. I grew up with Florida wrestling and then Georgia. Can you say Mr. Wrestling II and Dusty Rhoades.  At one point I wanted to become a wrestler so bad. My name was going to be Randy Rock (This was long before the Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson). I even had a manager lined up. His name was Joe Flamingo (AKA Joe Mamma, Joe Willie, http://www.1025wynr.com/ The hardest working Portuguese in show business). See Joe Flamingo was going to do all the talking and my character was going to be a wee bit slow. Joe would always ask me to do things he did not want to do. We made up skits to show how cruel he was to me and how naive my character would be. For example, we would be in a restaurant and he would forget to bring his wallet. So he would as me to pay. He even had a catch phrase that he would say when I would do what he asked of me.  Rock would say something like "Thank you for dinner Mr. Flamingo." "It's the least I can do Rock". Remember I just paid.
 
Joe's character would always have a gold club in his hand. After I would win my match he would enter the ring and place a golf ball under the guy. Then he would proceed to smack the ball with his club. My character being slow would ask why he did that. He would reply, "It's the least I can do Rock". Funny stuff ole Joe and I would talk about.
 
One Hard Workin
Well take care my reading public,
Randy