« Home | Seven Hours A Day » | Same Old Stuff » | HAPPY FATHER'S DAY » | » | So Much Fun, In Such A Short Amount Of Time » | I'm Home » | Memorial Day 2006 - Never Forget » | Where Are They Now? » | Another Long Night » | They Call Me....Tariq »

GOOOOOAAAAALLLLLL

I have spent five days in Tarmiyah and I am very tired. We were very busy up there with a lot of work. At night I did get to watch the World Cup with the Iraqis. That was a lot of fun. Of course most of the teams I rooted for lost. My two favorites fell out a long time ago, so I really do not care who wins.

The sun continues to get hotter here in Taji. I am drinking over a gallon of water a day to stay hydrated. That is a must here to ensure you do not become a heat causality. I would hate to fall out because I did not drink enough water.

Caelan will hopefully will be staring Pre-K very soon. We just got word of a new law in Texas that allows dependents of Military members to start Pre-K at four years old. I know Isabel could use the break a couple days of the week. Both boys are a handful and they can be some monsters at times.

Take care, until I write again,

Randy

Randy, Dad was sent the following e-mail from Shannon on Friday and wanted me to pass it on to you. Evidentally Shannon has a blog and Daddy says that there is one dedicated to you that he feels you should check out. Here is the e-mail:
Happy 65th Birthday old man! Let the social security begin!

Hope all is well with you. Keeping busy around here--Andrea starts kindergarten in August and is busy with activities this summer, which keeps us busy.

Looks like we'll be seeing Renee and Phil sometime in July as they pass through on their way to the mountains--looking forward to that.

Thinking of my mom today also...of course I always do. I have learned to deal with the pain of the loss, but there will always be a hole in my life.

I have a blog where I've talked some about family history among other things:
http://jackcapture.blogspot.com/

Love,
Shannon

Since my brother posted it I figure I should weigh in. The Portuguese chant for their team by yelling, "Forca Portugal!" Which indirectly translates into Go National Futbol Team, we supprt you and want you to win really badly, especially since this could be our first ever World Cup Title. Or the easier version, "Go Pork Chops!" So If you get a chance to watch the Portugal/France game on Wednesday, be sure and yell out "Forca Portugal!" for your south end portuguese connection.

Post a Comment