« Home | Thank You Jesus » | Work Forty Hours A Week? How About Awake Forty Hours » | Chocolate Boy And His Big Brother » | I Think It Might Have Been Safer When I Worked At ... » | Coffee Please, With A Little Bit Of... » | Only In America, I Mean Iraq » | W.W.E.H.D » | We Finally Have Power 24/7 » | A Ferret, A Dumb Kid and Bang Bang » | Mickey Ratt »

Hooters

I am sure the subject line had you asking, what? I will comment on that in a minute. First off thank you for all the great emails, and messages about the IED strike. Things here of course have not slowed down at all. We are so swamped with work right now that we have not even had a chance to slow down. I am working diligently on getting all the awards and medals paperwork together, to ensure that everyone receives what they deserve. Of course life is the highest award that any of us can receive, but you want to ensure that people are recognized for their outstanding acts of valor and heroism.

I saw in the newspaper the other day that the owner of the Hooters chain of restaurants passed away. His name was Robert Brooks. One of my best friends’ names is Robert Brooks Hardin. Bobby leaves in Myrtle Beach, SC. Guess what? Mr. Robert Brooks passed away in Myrtle Beach were he had been residing. So if I was Bobby Hardin, I would start going to Hooters to eat and play it off that he is related and grieving. He probably would get a free meal. If they ask him, “What is the Hardin on the end of your name?” He can just respond with, "I am one of those hyphenated last name folks. See Hardin was my mother's name." It would be worth a shot.

Well I need to get back to work. I'll write again soon.

Randy