« Home | W.W.E.H.D » | We Finally Have Power 24/7 » | A Ferret, A Dumb Kid and Bang Bang » | Mickey Ratt » | Nothing Really Stands Out To Be The Title Today » | GOOOOOAAAAALLLLLL » | Seven Hours A Day » | Same Old Stuff » | HAPPY FATHER'S DAY » | »

Only In America, I Mean Iraq

VOTE FOR BAILEY. We have entered Bailey in an online contest. I need your help and support. Goto http://dogcentral.msn.com/Gallery.aspx Click on Select a Breed and goto Pembroke Corgi. It will take you to the page with all the Corgis. Place your mouse over each one, until Bailey's name pops up. Click on his photo and the vote for him. After that just close it and if you want you can do it as many times as you wish.

First off I must tell my good friend Bobby Hardin to hurry and get better. I found out this weekend that Bobby fell down a flight of stairs the other day. According to the email I received from Troy, Bobby is OK, but he did break both elbows and messed himself up some. I have fallen down a set of stairs twice in my life. The first time was at Isabel's mom's house about two days before I was headed to Ft Jackson for Basic Noncommissioned Officer Course (BNCOC). The second was at our house in San Antonio. Both times it hurt like the dickens. (Can anyone tell me what a dicken is? I am from the south and it's a southern word, but does it have a real meaning?) Get better Bobby.

So nice weekend here. Strange, but true, I really did have a nice one. Not to stressful and I was able to take off a little bit on Sunday to do what I wanted. Basically just went to the PX, the bazaar, and the video store. Bought a couple of things I needed, but keep the spending to a minimum.

We have another mouse in our house. SFC I saw him last night eating the poison we have laid out around the room. I must pray now. "Dear Lord, Please forgive me for my sins. God you said if two or more gather in your name, then you are there. Well Lord, it's me, myself and I here and we are asking that you keep that furry critter off my bed. I know you said do unto others, as you would have others do unto you. So I ain't sleeping in his bed, so keep him out of mine. And help him to die, I mean come see you sooner. In Jesus name I pray. The End (That's how Caelan finishes his night time prayers, THE END, instead of AMEN. Funny stuff).

Enjoy this pic today. Can anybody guess who it is? It's the same guy in both pics.

Randy

It was—and still is, though people hardly know it any more—a euphemism for the Devil, possibly via devilkins. . It’s very much in the same style as deuce, as in old oaths like what the deuce! which contains another name for the Devil.

Nothing to do with Charles Dickens. Shakespeare used it in 'the Merry Wives of Windsor: 'I cannot tell what the dickens his name is my husband had him of.'

Oh and that mug shot is Don King.

John

Randy, my brother,
I loved your prayer. It is always good to remind God of what He has said through His word.
Is John right? Is that really Don King?
Also, I will see if he is right about the origin of dickens, but he is smart and probably has the story straight.
I found out that Brent Berry has it really bad. He is sationed in Hawaii right now. Also, Diane's husband-Victor, is in Japan right now.
Stay cool my brother and watch out for that mouse.

Post a Comment