« Home | Nothing Really Stands Out To Be The Title Today » | GOOOOOAAAAALLLLLL » | Seven Hours A Day » | Same Old Stuff » | HAPPY FATHER'S DAY » | » | So Much Fun, In Such A Short Amount Of Time » | I'm Home » | Memorial Day 2006 - Never Forget » | Where Are They Now? »

Mickey Ratt



So I have told you on several blogs in the past that we have or had a rat (actually mice) problem. For those that really know me, you know I am terrified of them. As big as I am I cannot stand them, unless they are in a cage. When Renee and I were younger we actually had a pet rat.

Ever since I returned from leave I could smell a dead rodent in our room. I looked and looked, but never found the carcass. Last night I opened my second closet and the smell hit me again. I started looking around in the bottom and noticed a bunch of rat pellets. I grabbed a duffel bag that was in there and smelt inside. The odor was strong and I knew he had crawled in there. I just hoped he really was dead. SFC I and myself took the bag outside and emptied it. When I started putting things back in SFC I jumped back and said there it is. I immediately jumped back as well. Here are two of the Army's best killers running scared from a little dead rat.

Hopefully that is the last of them.

Randy