« Home | Just A Little Sleep, Please? » | Quick Note From The Very Tired SSG » | One To Hold You » | Back to Hell » | Internet, Rocks, And An Ankle Brace » | » | » | Air At Last » | You Can Not Enter Here » | Hello Hell »

I Do Eat, Come On It's Me

Just to clarify something that I guess some folks got confused on. I am eating. I said that I do not feel like eating after being in the hot sun. Trust me, I have not missed a meal. I just do not eat as much, and most of the time I don't finish what is on my plate. Every meal at least has a meat and a veggi. Maybe just a carb once a day, but I am not neglecting food.

The second thing is, I still have my head in the game. Every time I go out, I still feel the hairs on the back of my neck rise. That is a good thing. It means I am aware of my surroundings and not dropping my guard.

We are still busy with patrols and security of our new area. We should travel to Taji in the next week or so. That will be like a mini vacation for us. Go up there for a couple of days and hang out. Looking forward to it.

I was told that a good friend of our family is on the verge of seeing the Lord. Please keep Mr and Mrs Harold Jennings in your prayers. Mr Jennings is and always will be one of a kind.

Later,
Randy