« Home | You Can Not Enter Here » | Hello Hell » | No Grammar Check, Eyes Don't Plays That » | A Tank, A Scorpion, And That's The News » | Caught In The Cookie Jar » | Bailey Is Six » | Nothing, Absolutely Nothing » | Another photo.CPL C is on his knee reflecting on w... » | And A Few Pictures Of The IED » | Hooters »

Air At Last

Well the power has been better the last couple of days. It has stayed on at least during the night. We moved the room around a little which allows more air flow from the ceiling fans. Not much has gone on, but I wanted to at least drop a line to let you know I am alive and well. The foot still hurts, but nothing I can do about it. I have iced, elevated, and tried to stay off it, but those things are hard to do over here. I have just given up and will push through the pain. Hopefully the swelling will continue to go down. Tomorrow will be a week. Take care,

Randy

Okay. I am not going to bust on you about staying off the ankle, but I will tell you to expect arthritis. You know that I have had trouble with my left ankle going all the way back to when I fractured it back in St. Pete. Every now and then I have some problems with arthritis. There's not much that can be done about it. I do think that the chances are better to suffer less later in life if you let it heal right to begin with. Anyway, I love you and miss you. Renee'

Post a Comment