A blog that shows the life and times of Randy Helms. The main players are Randy, his wife Isabel, their two sons; Caelan and Ryleigh, that loveable Corgi, Bailey and of course Randy's thoughts on everything.
Posted by Randy on Thursday, August 17, 2006 at 5:02 AM |Permalink
Hey Bubba. This was the coolest thing. I looked this morning as I was getting ready for work and made the comment to Phil that you haven't posted in awhile and that I wish we'd hear something. Then out of the blue your voice is on my computer. Modern technology is awesome when it works right. Phil is back in college and Bethany is in college also. Bethany came home all hyper last night. She has decided that she loves college life. Phillip is still working at Taco Hell. He has a busy schedule at school and he is already starting to get a slack attitude about homework and such. Arthur turns 2 years old tomorrow. Faith is having a party at our house with a kiddy pool and cook out. I wish you could be here for it. Anyway, I love you and I'm praying for you. Make sure the kevlar is on and the helmet at all times. Be safe! Renee'
Craig Thomas was just in my room and listened to the audio blog. He said to tell you to drop him a quick little note on e-mail whenever you can and that way he will think to write you. His e-mail is cthomas@glynn.k12.ga.us If you can't e-mail him, you could always e-mail me and I will forward it to him if necessary. Love ya
Hey Bubba. This was the coolest thing. I looked this morning as I was getting ready for work and made the comment to Phil that you haven't posted in awhile and that I wish we'd hear something. Then out of the blue your voice is on my computer. Modern technology is awesome when it works right. Phil is back in college and Bethany is in college also. Bethany came home all hyper last night. She has decided that she loves college life. Phillip is still working at Taco Hell. He has a busy schedule at school and he is already starting to get a slack attitude about homework and such. Arthur turns 2 years old tomorrow. Faith is having a party at our house with a kiddy pool and cook out. I wish you could be here for it. Anyway, I love you and I'm praying for you. Make sure the kevlar is on and the helmet at all times. Be safe! Renee'
Posted by
Nay |
10:45 AM
Craig Thomas was just in my room and listened to the audio blog. He said to tell you to drop him a quick little note on e-mail whenever you can and that way he will think to write you. His e-mail is cthomas@glynn.k12.ga.us
If you can't e-mail him, you could always e-mail me and I will forward it to him if necessary. Love ya
Posted by
Nay |
11:00 AM