« Home | Back to Hell » | Internet, Rocks, And An Ankle Brace » | » | » | Air At Last » | You Can Not Enter Here » | Hello Hell » | No Grammar Check, Eyes Don't Plays That » | A Tank, A Scorpion, And That's The News » | Caught In The Cookie Jar »

One To Hold You


Today will be a very busy day for us. I will take about a week off from the blog. If I can squeeze one in, I will. So far the power at Rustmiyah has been holding up. It still goes down, but we have a few generators to tie us over. I am so ready for all of this to end. I am dead tired. I cannot recall ever being so beat in my life. Four more months and I will be home.

Keep me in your prayers, as I think about all of you constantly. Bobby, take it slow brother. I need you moving around better when I see you again. Wes, tell your students to get ready. Troy, finish that song I sent you.

The picture is CPT O and me back in Tarmiyah in April. Nice pic of us.
Randy