Get Ready
Today will be brief. I am going to write a long entry tomorrow. The story of the nut case I took to Germany continues. I have to get this email, from my MSG and then I will attach it here. You will love it.
I also will try and add a few photos to show you what we got yesterday. Let me just say it stinks, but I am glad we "acquired" it. For those in the military or past military duty you know what "acquired" means.
Wait till tomorrow and you will laugh. I bank on it. GO DALE JR. ITS YOUR YEAR. TAKE THAT AL THOMPSON.
Randy
I also will try and add a few photos to show you what we got yesterday. Let me just say it stinks, but I am glad we "acquired" it. For those in the military or past military duty you know what "acquired" means.
Wait till tomorrow and you will laugh. I bank on it. GO DALE JR. ITS YOUR YEAR. TAKE THAT AL THOMPSON.
Randy