No Sleep Till Ramstein
Well after basically being awake for 48 hours, we (SSG F and I) made it to Ramstien, GE. He drove me about crazy waiting on a flight to get here. I had to watch him the whole two days. He is a smoker, so about twice an hour he wanted to go outside and smoke. That meant I had to go with him. He did not want to stay in his bed, so we would walk around the Medical tents. All in all it was not to bad, it is just I only had a steel chair to sit and sleep in. So of course I did not sleep well at all. But we made it here and I will return to Iraq in a couple of days.
Germany is a pretty as it ever was. There was a little bit of snow on the ground from what looked like a nice snow storm a week ago. I was able to pick up a couple of country CDs and the new El Divo. Yes, you read correctly. It's some nice relaxing music. Plus the 2nd song is called Isabel.
I write more when I return to the sand.
Randy
Germany is a pretty as it ever was. There was a little bit of snow on the ground from what looked like a nice snow storm a week ago. I was able to pick up a couple of country CDs and the new El Divo. Yes, you read correctly. It's some nice relaxing music. Plus the 2nd song is called Isabel.
I write more when I return to the sand.
Randy