« Home | No Sleep Till Ramstein » | One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest » | What Is A MITT? » | Get Some Mud On The Tires » | And There Off » | America's Next Top Model Is » | Here Comes the Rain Again, Falling Like a Bad Emotion » | Jim and Phyllis Holland » | Lights, Camera, Weightlifting » | I Saw Ryleigh »

Ingrid Has A Birthday, And Dick Eats Cake


Today is my mother-in-law Ingrid's Birthday. So let me start off by saying Happy Birthday or Hartelijk gefeliciteerd. I am sure that tonight Dick will bring you roses and a bottle of nice wine to celebrate. Or at least he will now that I have wrote it here and put him on the spot. Anyway, have a great day and I love you.

I am sitting in Ramstien waiting to see if I can get on a flight back to Iraq. I sort of hope I don't and stay here another day. I could use the break. Probably not though. Yesterday I was able to wish Isabel and the boys a Happy Valentine's Day. So that was nice, but would have been better if I would have been there.

Later,
Randy