America's Next Top Model Is


When I was a younger I dreamed of the perfect life. All I ever told Bobby and Troy was, I just want a loving wife, kids, and a dog. Man did I ever get what I wanted. I am as happy as a fly on a thrash can.
There are days that my two boys make me mad as anything, but I take it in stride. There are those days that I just can't get Isabel to see it my way. No matter how hard I try to convince her. Even old Bailey makes me mad when he forgets that the thrash inside the house is for throwing away when I have a minute, not for him to tear apart and look for scraps like some bum behind Jacks Country Mall (for those who lived in South Brunswick, U go 912, Shout out to Bimbo, plus Billy and Nick Bakaggis). Then there are days like yesterday.
Isabel had me call a Model agency when we first got to Texas to inquire about the boys modeling. Now I don't know squat about that stuff, and even if I did my true Southern-Ness would overcome my brain and tell my mouth to say, "I don't know about that. Pass me some cornbread Isabel." I made the call and they informed me they would be in contact around early JAN to set up a date for the boys to come in for a interview. Well Iz got the call in JAN and she took both boys up there. She told me they passed the interview and had to go back for a head shot. Well this went well according to Isabel. Yesterday she sent me the web page that they are on (www.entourageagency.com). Let's just say I am grinning ear to ear every time I look at those photos.
Life here is the same. I should have an address for you by Tuesday. I will send out and email. I do not want to post it here. We were busy today tying up lose ends. Superbowl tonight. I may watch or not. I predict the score will be Steelers 21, Denver 17.
Take care and God it is good to be a Husband, Dad, and Poop Picker Upper.
Randy