Get Some Mud On The Tires

Today I will enlighten you on something funny that happened to me. I went with a fellow soldier to try and get a couple of trailers to hook up to our Humvees. We had to move about 15 Bunk beds to our new quarters. So we drove over to the motor pool. Well SSG F. was backing in and I was coming in front of him. He then started moving forward. So I slamed on the brakes, and bam. No we did not hit, but I sunk about 3 feet into the mud. I could not get out. SSG F. had to pull me out with his Humvee. I had mud everywhere. At the time I was pretty ticked, but I laughed at it later.
The photo above is Renee and Me. Now scroll down and look at how close Ryleigh looks like me. Scary is it not. Renee, I am glad you cut that long hair. And also glad you are not that blond anymore. Even though you still act like it at time. Just kidding my loving sister. By the way, I am sure Shannon and La Shonda will get a kick out of it.
Happy Birthday Sharon.
Randy
My students loved this picture. They said that I was snaggle-toothed. I had to explain about the car accident that caused me to lose my two front teeth. You're right about how much Ryleigh looks like you. I think you were 9 months old in the picture. If not, then you were 21 months old. Mom probably knows for sure. I'm just glad that Daddy took so many pictures of me and you to have as we get older. Phil has been scanning all of the slides that I ended up with and he can then put the pictures on a cd. He even found the ones Daddy took of me with Tikki, Annabelle and Joe's wooley monkey. Tikki was my brother before you were born. I love you dude. Stay safe. Renee'
Posted by
Nay |
3:41 AM