Back in the Desert Again, I'm Back
So I changed one word in a classic Aerosmith song and it becomes my subject. After being cancelled about five times, I finally was able to get on a bird to take me into Kuwait. From here I will have to try and get a flight close to my base in Iraq. Should take anywhere from 8 to 24 hours.
When the flight got in last night it was about midnight. The bus ride from the airport to where I am at was about 2 hours. So we did not get here until around 0330 in the morning. By the time I checked in, got assigned to a tent, and then the mammoth job of trying to locate my two duffel bags amongst the hundred that were outside, I crawled into the rack at about 0430. I woke up at 1000 today ready to go.
Oh well time for chow.
Randy
When the flight got in last night it was about midnight. The bus ride from the airport to where I am at was about 2 hours. So we did not get here until around 0330 in the morning. By the time I checked in, got assigned to a tent, and then the mammoth job of trying to locate my two duffel bags amongst the hundred that were outside, I crawled into the rack at about 0430. I woke up at 1000 today ready to go.
Oh well time for chow.
Randy