What does my, out, and nut have in common?
--------NOTE I CAN NOT GET THE PHOTOS UP RIGHT NOW. I WILL ADD THEM LATER. I RAN OUT OF TIME ON THE COMPUTER --------------------------------
Well they all can be associated with house. That's right my house, outhouse, and nut house. Ok the pics above show my room here. Also I have added my Humvee that I drive. The porta potty is what we took yesterday. The reason we took it is we needed one that had a seat. The grays one on the other side of it are Iraqi ones and they don't have seats. So we found this and let's say we grabbed it after dark. We put a look on it, so the Iraqis won't use it. They don't aim so well when they go number two.
SSG F has come back into the picture, sort of. After I dropped him off in Germany, I thought I would never hear from him again. Wrong. My MSG (Master Sergeant) got an email from him. I am enclosing here. You will notice that he stops right in the middle of the sentence. I will not run spell check on it either:
MSG F, I'm back in Kirkurk now with the team I was trying to get to. Sorry for all the dramatics!! It was my boss's way of getting me out of something that wasn't suppose to happen!! We really appreciated your team's enthusiasm, however. I've been reminded to keep my motivation down to a very low key!! I've been involved in recruiting for a company we all are too familiar with, IAW GWOT, for about the last 14 months. When you guys met me @ Carson, I had just been given a special Aggnmt. Hard to turn off the motivation, I guess. As soon as I was dropped off at Lundstaul, I was picked up 2 hours later and placed on a 4 day refresher in Prague and re-entered Kirkkurk via HALO. Just wanted you guys to know I'm safe and all is well. No hard feelings and I wouldn't have change a thing. PS; In case your in doubt, think about all the hidden signs. You never seen the eyes drops I placed tears in my eyes with going to chow th
As you can see he is crazy. None of what he is talking about makes since. I saw him the next day after I dropped him off at Landsthul. He thinks he is in the "Agency". Well me being me, I decided to email him last night. Here is what I emailed him:
SSG F, I knew it dude. The rest of those guys thought I was crazy, but I knew you were part of some rouge unit. You knew to much stuff. I would tell SFC Cl or SFC I all the time. I would say stuff like, "I think SSG F is part of some cool delta force, or part of the agency." They would laugh at me. MSG F told us he received an email from you and told us a little about it. I stood up and said "See I told ya'll. My boy F part of the killing crew." Hey man are they hiring? Do they need admin guys? You saw I ain't like the rest of them 42L admin dudes. I am the CAG (Combat AG). I can sharpen a pencil and poke your eyeball out. Let me know dude. My boy Flo, CIA, I knew it.
Well he emailed me back and here is what he said. Notice again it stops in the middle of a sentence:
Helm doggy dawg, you almost got your ass hired and didn't know it!! You were genionunly concerned about the one you were watching (me) and it was noticed!! Remember the red head at the Balad Medical station I was talking to all the time? Was she really a medic? Did she ever really ever do anything but carry a clip board around? Remember when she and I went out to smoke? That ain't all we did! That's how messages get passed along ole friend. Bet if you went back there right this minute, she doesn't exist! Emergency leave, family hardship etc. It's really not all that spooky or all that secretive bud. You just have to read between the lines, that's all. Remember how me and the SF 06 were 2 pee's in a pod? Tell Jay when he has someone gathering stuff for the good of the unit at night/s, he has to give them a day off right before he's ready to start them working regularly (no
Again it makes no since at all. The little redhead he is talking about was in the Air Force. The Special Forces (SF) O-6 , or COL was not in the agency. He was a National Guardsman called up for a year. Oh well enjoy and laugh along with us.
Helms out
Well they all can be associated with house. That's right my house, outhouse, and nut house. Ok the pics above show my room here. Also I have added my Humvee that I drive. The porta potty is what we took yesterday. The reason we took it is we needed one that had a seat. The grays one on the other side of it are Iraqi ones and they don't have seats. So we found this and let's say we grabbed it after dark. We put a look on it, so the Iraqis won't use it. They don't aim so well when they go number two.
SSG F has come back into the picture, sort of. After I dropped him off in Germany, I thought I would never hear from him again. Wrong. My MSG (Master Sergeant) got an email from him. I am enclosing here. You will notice that he stops right in the middle of the sentence. I will not run spell check on it either:
MSG F, I'm back in Kirkurk now with the team I was trying to get to. Sorry for all the dramatics!! It was my boss's way of getting me out of something that wasn't suppose to happen!! We really appreciated your team's enthusiasm, however. I've been reminded to keep my motivation down to a very low key!! I've been involved in recruiting for a company we all are too familiar with, IAW GWOT, for about the last 14 months. When you guys met me @ Carson, I had just been given a special Aggnmt. Hard to turn off the motivation, I guess. As soon as I was dropped off at Lundstaul, I was picked up 2 hours later and placed on a 4 day refresher in Prague and re-entered Kirkkurk via HALO. Just wanted you guys to know I'm safe and all is well. No hard feelings and I wouldn't have change a thing. PS; In case your in doubt, think about all the hidden signs. You never seen the eyes drops I placed tears in my eyes with going to chow th
As you can see he is crazy. None of what he is talking about makes since. I saw him the next day after I dropped him off at Landsthul. He thinks he is in the "Agency". Well me being me, I decided to email him last night. Here is what I emailed him:
SSG F, I knew it dude. The rest of those guys thought I was crazy, but I knew you were part of some rouge unit. You knew to much stuff. I would tell SFC Cl or SFC I all the time. I would say stuff like, "I think SSG F is part of some cool delta force, or part of the agency." They would laugh at me. MSG F told us he received an email from you and told us a little about it. I stood up and said "See I told ya'll. My boy F part of the killing crew." Hey man are they hiring? Do they need admin guys? You saw I ain't like the rest of them 42L admin dudes. I am the CAG (Combat AG). I can sharpen a pencil and poke your eyeball out. Let me know dude. My boy Flo, CIA, I knew it.
Well he emailed me back and here is what he said. Notice again it stops in the middle of a sentence:
Helm doggy dawg, you almost got your ass hired and didn't know it!! You were genionunly concerned about the one you were watching (me) and it was noticed!! Remember the red head at the Balad Medical station I was talking to all the time? Was she really a medic? Did she ever really ever do anything but carry a clip board around? Remember when she and I went out to smoke? That ain't all we did! That's how messages get passed along ole friend. Bet if you went back there right this minute, she doesn't exist! Emergency leave, family hardship etc. It's really not all that spooky or all that secretive bud. You just have to read between the lines, that's all. Remember how me and the SF 06 were 2 pee's in a pod? Tell Jay when he has someone gathering stuff for the good of the unit at night/s, he has to give them a day off right before he's ready to start them working regularly (no
Again it makes no since at all. The little redhead he is talking about was in the Air Force. The Special Forces (SF) O-6 , or COL was not in the agency. He was a National Guardsman called up for a year. Oh well enjoy and laugh along with us.
Helms out