« Home | The Summer Is Coming » | Get Out Of The Way, We Have AK 47s » | Mister, Mister » | Keifer Sutherland Has No Idea What 24 Hours Is » | Finally the Photos » | What does my, out, and nut have in common? » | Get Ready » | Lip Hair » | Back in the Desert Again, I'm Back » | American Soldier »

Armed Forces Network (AFN)

Yesterday was a great day. We have AFN in our building now. What that means is, we have 8 American channels to watch. That is nice for the simple fact we can watch the news, sports, and the most current stateside programming. I have used AFN in Korea, Netherlands, and Belgium so I am used to it.

I have to go to a class on how to get our mail. The guy who normally does it needs some help. So I told him I would give him a hand. By the way the Sergeant First Class list will come out on 21 March. Keep you fingers crossed.

Later,

Randy