Mister, Mister
Not a lot of time to day, but I want to update a little. Yesterday was my first chance to be the gunner. That means I stand up in the hatch with one of the big guns. Our choice yesterday was a M50. Otherwise know as a 50 cal machine gun. Little bit scary up there I will admit. You have to have your head clear and pay attention to your surroundings. I was in full gear and ready to go. Said my prayer, like I always do when we leave, but added a little more this time. All in all we did good. Got where we needed to go and returned to post last night safe and sound. Prayed another prayer saying thanks to my God.
MOMMA DELETE THE NEXT PART BEFORE YOU MAIL TO NANA AND GRANDPA
The other day this little boy came up to my Captain with his friend. He said to my Captain "Mister, Mister," then he pointed to his friend. "Freak Freak" and threw his hands up to his mouth like he was sucking on something. Then he made a funny little noise. His buddy looked embarrassed my Captain said. My Captain said he just laughed until he almost cried. I guess he was saying his Chi boy friend does the do. Oh well wish I would have seen it, I would have laughed like crazy as well.
MOMMA DELETE THE NEXT PART BEFORE YOU MAIL TO NANA AND GRANDPA
The other day this little boy came up to my Captain with his friend. He said to my Captain "Mister, Mister," then he pointed to his friend. "Freak Freak" and threw his hands up to his mouth like he was sucking on something. Then he made a funny little noise. His buddy looked embarrassed my Captain said. My Captain said he just laughed until he almost cried. I guess he was saying his Chi boy friend does the do. Oh well wish I would have seen it, I would have laughed like crazy as well.