The Summer Is Coming

Well the last couple of weeks the temperature is starting to warm up during the day. It has been around 85 to 89. It feels hotter. They tell me it gets about 130 here in Taji during the summer. Not looking forward to that. This morning the wind was blowing something fierce. Sand everywhere. I was wearing sunglasses at 0700 in the morning, just so I could keep the sand out of my eyes.
I played guitar with a guy the other night for about 30 minutes. That was a lot of fun. We exchanges email address and we will try to get together once a week to play. I had to use the MWR guitar, but it really stinks. I wish I had mine, but it costs to much to ship. Oh well. Make due with what you got. Anybody want to buy me an acoustic and ship it? Just kidding.
Isabel sent me some pics of the boys. Caelan is in gym class now. He loves it and wants to go everyday. He only goes once a week, but drives Isabel crazy asking to go everyday. Ryleigh is still fighting some bug, and Caelan as well.
Until next blog,
Randy