« Home | My Little Soldier » | Today Turns Out Great » | We Have Internet, But I Can't See My Blog » | The Story Of The Fat Kid And The Insurance Man » | Baghdad Baby » | Happy Birthday Dick » | I Write The Blogs The Whole World Reads. » | My Life's Complete » | Goodbye, Ugh Hello, Who's There » | The Army 2, Randy 0 »

Bloging By Email

Found a new way to create my blog now. I can just send an email. Cool beans, because that will allow me to update it from anywhere. Only problem is, from an email, blogger will not accept an attachment. So if I want to add a picture, I need to login like normal.
 
Time changed here on Friday night (well Saturday 0200 to be exact). Why they do it a day ahead, I have no idea. We did not find out until 2050 (8:50 pm) Friday. So all of a sudden it is almost 2200 (10:00 pm) and we have to get up extremely early the next day. It really messed with our heads. Matter of fact, I was finishing a cup of coffee. I think it was about two more hours before I fell asleep.
 
Later dawg lovers,
Randy

I like thenew look. In fact, I think I will change the look of my blog.

HQ

Post a Comment