Today Turns Out Great
I only have a minute, because I have to go to a meeting. Today was my second day of two days of duty. That means two days of 12 hours shifts tracking the stuff that is going on. It turns out to be two very long days. When I got home a package was waiting for me from Isabel and the boys. I could not wait to open it. See here is what was inside: New underwear and for you guys out there you know nothing is better than a new pair of drawers. Next was some deodrant (my brand), gum, hand cleanser (need that),a shaving brush (to help clean my weapons), and lots of Pringles. But the best part was the cards from Isabel and the boys. To top it off was some pictures that Caelan has drawn for me. I love them and especially his version of my Humvee. Also Isabel put in the box some pictures of the boys. One was very big of Caelan. I cannot wait to come home tonight at 2200 and tape them on my wall. Thanks baby for making my day.
Randy
Randy