« Home | Today Turns Out Great » | We Have Internet, But I Can't See My Blog » | The Story Of The Fat Kid And The Insurance Man » | Baghdad Baby » | Happy Birthday Dick » | I Write The Blogs The Whole World Reads. » | My Life's Complete » | Goodbye, Ugh Hello, Who's There » | The Army 2, Randy 0 » | I Have A Crush On You »

My Little Soldier

There are a lot of Iraqi workers who are upgrading some buildings near our place. They stay in these trailers and we see them all the time. Nice guys, but they are constantly asking for bottles of water, candy, and gatorade. We give it to them sometimes, but try not to do to often. They have this young kid who probably is about 14 or 15 that stays and works with them. He name is Mohammed. I sorta like him, even though he does not speak any English. The other day he came up to me and saluted me. So I taught him the position of attention and the position of at ease. Now when I see him I just say "Mohammed, Attention". He snaps to it. Then when I say, "At ease," he does it as well. Really funny stuff. I will get a picture with him in the next couple of days.

Tomorrow is April Fools, and I have no jokes planned. That stinks, because as you know, I am a joker and April Fools is one of my favorite days. I thought of a couple of things, but I probably should not do them here.

Did I mention I have my own room now. Probably will only have it for a month, then they will move us to somewhere else on Taji. I have hung a lot of Caelan's drawings, pictures of the boys and Isabel, and hung up some of my Army equipment. It looks a lot different from the picture I posted a while back. I need some help from those of you who love me (I think that is everybody who reads this?). I want to add some posters on the walls. If anybody wants to sent them to me, I would like anything that is GA Bulldawg Football, Dale Jr (NASCAR), a Gibson or Fender Strat guitar, and maybe a poster of Ric Flair (16 times World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion). If anybody can swing it, I would be grateful. Until I blog again, I remain,

Wran-Dell (What my CPT has nicknamed me)