We Have Internet, But I Can't See My Blog
We finally got a connection in our hooch for Internet, but they have firewall on it. Here is the funny thing. I can type in www.blogger.com and create my blog, but when I try to go to randyhelms.blogspot.com to look at it, no dice. The proxiy kicks in and will not allow it. Oh well, I can still go to the MWR on the main side and look at it.
Nothing going on the last two days. I have duty Tuesday and Wensday of this week. The time for it is 0700 - 1900. So those two days I will be working my behind off tracking the battle. I completed my leave request and it will get submitted for signatures this week. Should start on 26 MAY, so I can be home for big Caelan's fouth birthday on 01 JUN.
Until next blog,
Randy
Nothing going on the last two days. I have duty Tuesday and Wensday of this week. The time for it is 0700 - 1900. So those two days I will be working my behind off tracking the battle. I completed my leave request and it will get submitted for signatures this week. Should start on 26 MAY, so I can be home for big Caelan's fouth birthday on 01 JUN.
Until next blog,
Randy