Life's Highway - The Randy Helms Express

A blog that shows the life and times of Randy Helms. The main players are Randy, his wife Isabel, their two sons; Caelan and Ryleigh, that loveable Corgi, Bailey and of course Randy's thoughts on everything.

« Home | And A Few Pictures Of The IED » | Hooters » | Thank You Jesus » | Work Forty Hours A Week? How About Awake Forty Hours » | Chocolate Boy And His Big Brother » | I Think It Might Have Been Safer When I Worked At ... » | Coffee Please, With A Little Bit Of... » | Only In America, I Mean Iraq » | W.W.E.H.D » | We Finally Have Power 24/7 »


Another photo.
CPL C is on his knee reflecting on what has just occurred. SFC I is leaning on the vehicle talking with the medic, SGT Etherton. CPT O is on the right and I am on the left.

Posted by Randy on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 at 11:21 AM | Permalink

Post a Comment

Search


Previous posts

  • And A Few Pictures Of The IED
  • Hooters
  • Thank You Jesus
  • Work Forty Hours A Week? How About Awake Forty Hours
  • Chocolate Boy And His Big Brother
  • I Think It Might Have Been Safer When I Worked At ...
  • Coffee Please, With A Little Bit Of...
  • Only In America, I Mean Iraq
  • W.W.E.H.D
  • We Finally Have Power 24/7

Archives

  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007

Links

  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox
Subscribe to this blog's feed
[What is this?]
Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates