Bailey Is Six

Well I have posted blogs in the past wishing Happy Birthday's, so I thought I should also do one for Bailey. Today my Welsh Corgi turns six. He is by far the best dog I have ever owned. I really cannot say I own him, because he is just like a part of the family. Anyone who has ever been around him will attest that he is the greatest. His skills and tricks are untouchable by other muts. He acts just like a child at times by doing things he knows he is not suppose to do. For example tearing up the trash just so he can like the remains of a plastic jello cup. There was time when he was a pup and Isabel came home from work. She noticed he had knocked off the candy canes off the Christmas tree and had one between his two front paws licking it. I speak for Isabel, Caelan, and Ryleigh when I say Bailey Phoenix Helms is the best dog ever. Happy Birthday Bailey Boo.
Randy