Nothing Really Stands Out To Be The Title Today
Just got back from a mission in Tarmiyah. We searched a bunch of garages for about three hours. I can't say what we were looking for, but the Iraqi Army soldiers did a great job. I was the gunner, so I had a great view of them going into the places and looking around. They really do impress me at times. It was blazing hot, because we conducted the raids during the hottest part of the day. I had already drank about a gallon and half, almost two gallons of water before we even left. I was scared I might have to pee while we were out. May sound sick, but I had an empty water bottle up in the hatch with me just in case.
Well tomorrow is the 4th of July and I am sure all of you will be enjoying a day of hot dogs, burgers, and fireworks. Isabel told me she plans on going over to the Air Force base by our house and letting the boys have some fun. I am sure they will get a kick from the fireworks. Poor Bailey will be hating life tomorrow night, since he cannot stand loud noises. Hopefully it's rather quit in our neighborhood.
I want to pass along a great big shout out to my cousin Shannon. You really are a great supporter of me and the rest of the troops over here (I read your blog dude). Shannon, La Shonda (his sister, my cousin) and my sister Renee, have some great memories of when we were younger. Running around in my late grandparents church in Pinellas Park, FL. Thanks again Shannon for your kind words.
Oh and Sousa brothers, there is no way on earth will I pull for Portugal when they play France in the Semi Finals of the World Cup. After they beat the Dutch, I cannot pull for them. Tell Papa Joe I am sorry. I am predicting Germany vs France in the final, with Germany taking the whole thing.
That is all,
Randy
Well tomorrow is the 4th of July and I am sure all of you will be enjoying a day of hot dogs, burgers, and fireworks. Isabel told me she plans on going over to the Air Force base by our house and letting the boys have some fun. I am sure they will get a kick from the fireworks. Poor Bailey will be hating life tomorrow night, since he cannot stand loud noises. Hopefully it's rather quit in our neighborhood.
I want to pass along a great big shout out to my cousin Shannon. You really are a great supporter of me and the rest of the troops over here (I read your blog dude). Shannon, La Shonda (his sister, my cousin) and my sister Renee, have some great memories of when we were younger. Running around in my late grandparents church in Pinellas Park, FL. Thanks again Shannon for your kind words.
Oh and Sousa brothers, there is no way on earth will I pull for Portugal when they play France in the Semi Finals of the World Cup. After they beat the Dutch, I cannot pull for them. Tell Papa Joe I am sorry. I am predicting Germany vs France in the final, with Germany taking the whole thing.
That is all,
Randy