« Home | Bailey Is Six » | Nothing, Absolutely Nothing » | Another photo.CPL C is on his knee reflecting on w... » | And A Few Pictures Of The IED » | Hooters » | Thank You Jesus » | Work Forty Hours A Week? How About Awake Forty Hours » | Chocolate Boy And His Big Brother » | I Think It Might Have Been Safer When I Worked At ... » | Coffee Please, With A Little Bit Of... »

Caught In The Cookie Jar

Last night the Staff Sergeant (SSG) who lives two doors down from me caught and Iraqi soldier in his room. The SSG was returning from using the bathroom, when he noticed his door open. He first thought someone was in there and his weapons are in there as well. When he walked in his room, he noticed the soldier going through his things. When the soldier turned around the SSG noticed he had batteries in his hand and a DVD stuck in the front of his pants. He quickly grabbed him and yelled for one of the Interpreters. I went outside and listened in. The soldier was high on some type of drug it appeared to us. About five us had gathered around and we told him he better glad we don't beat the bajabbers out of him. I told him, "If I caught you in my room dude, I'll knock the Muslim out of you." We turned him over to his Company Commander. I am sure the Company Commander probably beat the dog dodo out him.

Never a dull moment,

Randy