100 To Go Please
We went to Taji for one night on Sunday. We got there late and then turned right around on Monday and returned to Baghdad. My roommate SFC I was very glad to see me. We stayed up to about three in the morning talking. He is doing better, but still has a lot of pain in his arm from the IED blast back in July.
They are telling us we will probably stay here in Baghdad until we leave country. That is not good news. I would love to go back to Taji, but what can you do. We leave to go to Kuwait in 100 days. Once in Kuwait, we will out-process theater and then go to Ft Carson, CO to finish all out-processing. I should be home in San Antonio by 10 JAN 2007.
I want to wish a late Happy Birthday to my Grandpa and my Uncles Kevin and Paul.
Got to go,
Randy
They are telling us we will probably stay here in Baghdad until we leave country. That is not good news. I would love to go back to Taji, but what can you do. We leave to go to Kuwait in 100 days. Once in Kuwait, we will out-process theater and then go to Ft Carson, CO to finish all out-processing. I should be home in San Antonio by 10 JAN 2007.
I want to wish a late Happy Birthday to my Grandpa and my Uncles Kevin and Paul.
Got to go,
Randy