« Home | I Do Eat, Come On It's Me » | Just A Little Sleep, Please? » | Quick Note From The Very Tired SSG » | One To Hold You » | Back to Hell » | Internet, Rocks, And An Ankle Brace » | » | » | Air At Last » | You Can Not Enter Here »

Couple Of Days Off, But Sick As A Dawg

We went to Taji on Saturday and returned to Baghdad on Sunday. It was nice to get away for just a little while. I had the creeping crud the last couple of days. I have been hacking, coughing, spiting, and the whole nine yards. I also was running fever of about 100. I felt miserable, but I am feeling better today.

We have been basically off the last three or four days, so nothing to really report. We will get busy again real soon.

My beloved Cowboys lost, but at least the Bulldawgs won. Also Michael Schumacher announced he is retiring from Formula One at the end of the season. That is a bummer.

RIP Erk Russell and Harold Jennings. Mr. Jennings, I think God needed someone new to make him laugh that is why he called you home. I will miss you Sir. Erk, you defined what GA Southern football was all about.

Later,

Randy

Hey Randy,
Just to let you know as you're watching GA football, wife Amy taught Mohamed Massaquoi 8th grade science. She always told me he was a great student and a great person. He came back to visit last year and the kids treated him like a celebrity. But Amy was just amazed at how big his arms were :}
Joe Cox is from here in Charlotte too, but was not in Amy's class.

Keep at it--real proud of you!

Shannon

Oh yeah, LaShonda & family have moved to Athens where she is pursuing her PhD at UGA. She says it is nuts around there on game weekends.

Post a Comment