« Home | Dodged A Bullet, Sort Of » | Keep Me In Your Prayers » | Just Get Back Into The Swing Of Things » | Artic Blast Baby » | It's A New Year And A New Blog » | The Last One » | San Antonio And My Own Bed » | Merry Christmas And Hello New Jersey » | Hello Kuwait » | On My Way »

Doctor Doctor, Give Me The News

Not too bad of a week out here in Texas. I had Alpha Stem treatment done on me Monday through Thursday. For the last six months I have been dealing with a shooting pain from my the left side of my neck, all the way down to my left hand. My hand was constantly numb and tingly. I finally went and saw a doctor and they did Alpha Stem on me. It seems to have taken the pain out of my neck, but I still get that numbing feeling in my hand. Not sure what is going on.

Went to the Dentist on Friday for a routine checkup. They still want to do some type of surgery on my teeth. I go to the Ortho in a couple of weeks, so I will know more then.

The rest of the family is doing well. The boys are such characters. Guess they get it from me.

Later,

Randy

Hey Bubba. Maybe the folks at Fort Hood should know that you are having this medical problem so they will decide they don't need you there. I sure do enjoy talking to you more than once or twice in a 6 month period. I still miss seeing you though. Maybe we can find some time to do the video chat on the computer soon.
I love you!!
Renee'

Post a Comment