« Home | It's A New Year And A New Blog » | The Last One » | San Antonio And My Own Bed » | Merry Christmas And Hello New Jersey » | Hello Kuwait » | On My Way » | Taji For The Last Time » | It's Your Birthday!! » | My Blog Is Better Than Myspace » | Nothing Really Going On - Or That I Can Talk About »

Artic Blast Baby


Well San Antonio got hit with an Artic Blast today. I awoke to a really cold and icy morning. I was called by my noncommissioned Officer in charge (NCOIC) to tell me I do not need to report to work until 1200, because the roads are iced over. Caelan is out of school today, because of the weather. Isabel and I did not find out all of this information till after we had already been up for about an hour and already to go basically. Even Bailey did not want to stay outside long. I guess his paws were slipping on the street.

Last night we had a small leak downstairs. I can only assume that it is from all the rain the last three days, and there must be a small hole on the roof. I will have to call the realtor and have him get someone out here to fix it. Isabel heard the leak last night. I am glad she did, because I did not. So I put up a bucket before we went to bed. When I got up this morning, the rain had stopped and so had the leak.

Caelan went to the jumpy castle place in the mall yesterday. I took him to let Isabel have a little break from him. Ryleigh did not go, because he was sleeping. Ryleigh stayed awake all night Sunday night/Monday morning. I tried numerous times to get him to sleep, but to no avail. So I stayed up with him.


The picture is from the local newspaper online. It was from a still camera on I-10. It appears that there is ice on the lens. Now that is cold.


Take it easy,

Randy