San Antonio And My Own Bed
Well I arrived in
The last year has been something that you only can imagine. There is really no way to explain it, unless you have been in war. My life will never be the same, I am sure. When you see the horrors that I have come across, you really thank God you are from a country that is free.
I want to take this opportunity to thank all of my sponsors over the last year. You provided me with little comforts from home, and I really do appreciate it.
To all my family and friends who have followed this blog religiously, thank you as well. I enjoyed all the comments and feedback. It made the year go by a little faster writing this thing.
To all the churches around the country who have prayed for me and my team, a big thanks you to you. I felt every prayer.
To Momma and Sonny, I want to say how much I love you two. I thought about you constantly. You are the best Mother and Father that any boy could ask for.
To Annette, Sib, Renee, and Al, Your my older sisters and brother, and I cannot wait to we are all in the same room together again.
To Dick, Ingrid, Frans, Irma, Alvin, Eileen, Jerrel, and Sharon, Thank you for all you have done for Isabel and the boys while I have been away.
To my loving wife Isabel, God how I have missed you and cannot wait to hold you in my arms. You have been a rock for me and I cannot thank you enough.
Calean and Ryleigh, You are the best little boys that any Father could ask for. You both have grown so much in the last year. I have some catching up to do.
I will post one more blog around the 1st of the New Year.
Do me one last favor. Check out this link to my myspace (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=51519529). If the song does not stat automatically click on it. The song is called "American by God's Amazin Grace." It sums up the last year of my life.
Randy
You made it--you are the man! Sure wish I could witness your reunion with the family. Best...
Shannon
Posted by
Jackcapture |
1:24 PM
Welcome home. I was wondering when you would get back. You will never be a clerk again. From now on, you are a real man. Your Old Pal, Joe
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:36 PM