« Home | Taji For The Last Time » | It's Your Birthday!! » | My Blog Is Better Than Myspace » | Nothing Really Going On - Or That I Can Talk About » | Been A Tuff Couple Of Days » | Been Awhile » | Heavy Metal Has Reached Iraq » | New Team Has Arrived » | Some Guys Have All The Luck » | Saddam, Just Hanging Out »

On My Way

We left Taji last night at about 2200 and flew to Biap. From here we will catch a flight in the next day or so to Kuwait. I cannot believe we are on our way. Keep your fingers crossed weather and nothing else stands in our way.

Later,
Randy

Thats wonderful news, Be Safe

I am so happy for you and your family. Just a few more days! Welcome Home, Randy!!!

Post a Comment