Merry Christmas And Hello New Jersey
I am writing this blog at Ft Dix, located in New Jersey. Yes, I have arrived back in the good ole USA. What feeling when those wheels hit the ground. I looked out the window and saw grass. After a year of sand, it was a beautiful site to behold. The Vietnam Vets met us when we arrived at Ft Dix with handshakes, hugs and home made food. It was extremely nice and well put together. I will stay here for one night and tomorrow they will fly us to CO to out process. Should be back in San Antonio on the 28th or 29th of DEC. Then my momma is coming to visit and she will spend New Years with me. Isabel and the boys will arrive on the 5th of JAN, and I cannot wait to squeeze the life out of all of them, even Bailey Boo.
I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas.
From a smiling soldier,
Randahl
I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas.
From a smiling soldier,
Randahl
THANKS TO OUR GREAT GOD FOR SPARING YOUR LIFE AND GETTING YOU HOME SAFE! My son - MY little buddy, I have been so proud of you for representing our nation as you have. I have told so very many people with much pride that MY son is in Iraq fighting for our country. My WHOLE church has prayed for you for me. I have read all of your blogs with the greatest of interest and excitement. I have even worn a yellow ribbon under my little lapel flag I pin on my shirt for you. I just can not remain silent any longer. YOU ARE MY SON AND NOTHING NOR NO ONE CAN EVER CHANGE THAT. i LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH - ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL!! I want my 2 precious grand-sons (who will proudly carry on our family name) to know that they have a Pappaw in Florida that loves them. WELCOME HOME, SON!!! Your Dad (your only Dad)
Posted by
Anonymous |
3:59 PM
Hey Bubba,
I was so glad when Mom called to say that she had heard from you in Jersey. I had it announced in church today that you were on your way home. The church applauded loudly. They have been praying for your protection and I would love for you to visit my church when you come for a visit. We have had a few others that have gone over and come back some time ago. You would definitely be acknowledged by the congregation and given a heroes welcome at the Family.
Also, I got the myspace message about that band. It should be a great show. I plan on going. Do they have a website and can go to? You have heard one of our rappers from the church on my myspace main page. He is Asian. You would never know it by his rap voice.
Well, we just got home from Nette's house and I am tired. That house was crowded as usual. Our new great nephew is gorgeous.
I love you!
Renee'
Posted by
Nay |
6:41 PM
Merry Christmas, Randy
Take time to enjoy your family
Thanks
Semper Fi
Posted by
South Georgia Snipe Hunter |
6:14 AM
Merry Christmas, Randy!!!!!
Posted by
Lynn |
11:36 PM