It's A New Year And A New Blog
I have decided to continue the blog, but call it by another name. This blog will follow my life as it unfolds in Converse, TX. I will of course talk about Isabel, Caelan, and Ryleigh. I will also put forth some of my own beliefs on current events. For those of you who read my blog while I was in Iraq, this might be a little bit different then that one. It will be more family focused.
Caelan brought home his report card on Friday. He did very well for the last nine weeks. He was able to identify 52 out of 54 letters shown to him. He also was able to count to 59 straight before he made a mistake. They showed him signs of business and he got all of them right except a Target and some other store. Isabel and I are so proud of him.
See ya,
Randy
Caelan brought home his report card on Friday. He did very well for the last nine weeks. He was able to identify 52 out of 54 letters shown to him. He also was able to count to 59 straight before he made a mistake. They showed him signs of business and he got all of them right except a Target and some other store. Isabel and I are so proud of him.
See ya,
Randy